i think i'm in trouble wednesday:

i think i'm trouble because:

  • i stayed up late last night to watch house.
  • a speeding ticket came in the post, it was liz's but i'm still in trouble.
  • when i clean it's apparently only dan clean, it needs to be liz clean.
  • liz is my involuntary alarm clock, when my phone goes of at 3.45 am it doesn't wake me up, she does (with her foot).
  • it's wednesday but apparentary the last thing a full term pregnant woman is interested in is business time.

5 comments:

You guys are so funny... and cute.

maybe you forgot your business socks....♫ Its business time! ♫

hehehe i love the foot thing :) I should try it. I just push jay out, but that takes heaps of effort lol

This comment has been removed by the author.

haha You sure got it right - it's always gotta be wife clean. (Happy Wife Happy Life. :-) Logan learned that one real quick. lol

Post a Comment