i think i'm in trouble wednesday:

this week i think i'm in trouble because:

  • i ate liz's sour cream and chives chips for lunch. she was saving them for her weekly chick flick she watches while i milk. keep in mind, shes pregnant so they really meant alot to her.
  • i left the tap running, we're on tank supply and haven't had rain for 3 months.
  • i put my smelly overalls in the "clean" basket.
  • i made a mess when eating......... and didn't clean it up.
  • chuck norris is at my door and he wants to have a word with me!

(if i'm not at church on sunday don't send out a search party you wont find me, this is chuck were talking about.)

2 comments:

you sound just like someone I know... he leaves messes and things lying around and breaks vases...

hehehe yup super big trouble... did you make it up to her???

Post a Comment