nice things for wifey





after spending time reflecting with my very good friend yesterday i decided that being the unromantic slob that i can be was not good enough and that its time to exercise my LL LUV muscles and reclaim my heavy weight title of cheesy lovey dovey stuff


this blog is a record of the stuff that gets you coffees in bed, awesome roast dinners but most important, makes the one you love feel cherished, loved, cared for, protected,
so if you are a romance retard quite like myself then why don't you take the challenge of becoming a romance junky!
are you man enough?
day 1;
as i wake up at insane hours of the morning i thought that i would stack the dish washer and turn it on.
also when i got home from milking i unloaded the dishwasher and put all my breakfast dish's in it.
upon being asked to slow down last night as we came up to Liz's most hated corner on our horrid road, instead of staying at the same speed i actually slowed down and didn't scare her by getting a little drift in.
i cleaned out the fridge.
i wrote a blog about it.
stay tuned for more heavy weight romance action.

2 comments:

awwww! i especially appreciated not dying in a car crash last night hehe, that multi tasking picture is awesome! i love u xoxox

Love the photo. You crack me up - hopefully my hubby will read this and get some tips... maybe even get me a dishwasher.

Post a Comment